The global Polyols and Polyurethane market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2014, grew to xx.xx Million USD in 2018, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2026, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2019-2026.
This industry study presents the global Polyols and Polyurethane market size, historical breakdown data (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2026). The Polyols and Polyurethane production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type; The consumption of Polyols and Polyurethane in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders.
Geographically, the Polyols and Polyurethane market report concentrates on elaborating the growth prospects of the marketplace spanning numerous regions across the globe. A detailed evaluation of the competitive trends has also been provided, enabling shareholders to leverage the best of information delivered, in order to take informed decisions. Say for example, the report retains focus on the parameters such as the ex-factory price, production capacity, etc.
The economical spectrum holds a pivotal position in the Polyols and Polyurethane market, given that it is bound to help emerging entrants and prospective shareholders decide on the possibilities of penetrating the industry at the opportune time. The details of the competitive landscape outlined in this report are likely to provide an analysis of the prominent industry vendors, their growth profiles, strategies and tactics, etc., that would help investors in decision-making.
As per the report, the Polyols and Polyurethane market is segmented into: Recticel S.A., PCC S.E., Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd., BASF SE, Bayer Material Science AG, Chemtura Corporation, COIM, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, IRPC Public Company Limited, Huntsman Corporation, Kumho Mitsui Chemicals Incorporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Tosoh Corporation. with respect to the competitive spectrum. The study includes elaborate details regarding these companies, including the market share that each firm accounts for in the industry and the production capacity.
Some other pivotal details include a brief overview of the firm - generic outline, product description, present valuation and standing in the industry, etc.
How extensively has the industry been segmented in terms of the product and application landscapes?
• The report encompasses a generic outline of the Polyols and Polyurethane market with respect to the product types as well as applications.
• The report not only features extensive information with respect to the valuation held by every product, but also elaborates on the price models and the production volume.
• The study delivers expansive details regarding the segment, particularly focusing on the product consumption with respect to every application sector.
• Also, the remuneration accrued by every application segment has been provided in the report, alongside the consumption market share.
• Not to mention, the consumption growth rate of every application has also been provided, enabling the consumer to better understand the growth path of the application in question.
The Polyols and Polyurethane market can be split based on product types, major applications, and important regions.
Major Players in Polyols and Polyurethane market are:
• BASF SE
• Bayer Material Science AG
• Chemtura Corporation
• The Dow Chemical Company
• IRPC Public Company Limited
• Huntsman Corporation
• Kumho Mitsui Chemicals Incorporation
• Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
• Tosoh Corporation
• Recticel S.A.
• PCC S.E.
• Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
Major Regions play vital role in Polyols and Polyurethane market are:
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Most important types of Polyols and Polyurethane products covered in this report are:
• Polyether Polyols
• Polyester Polyols
Most widely used downstream fields of Polyols and Polyurethane market covered in this report are:
• Flexible Foams
• Rigid Foams
• Adhesives and Sealants