Agricultural enzymes are bioactive proteins, which are used instead of chemical for food production and protection. They are also used for crop fertility and protection against various pests & diseases.
The agricultural enzymes market is growing fast in recent years owing to the growing preference for organic and bio-based derivatives for food production and protection as a replacement to chemicals. Moreover, the rapidly increasing population and rising urbanization is fostering the adoption of biological agricultural products such as bio-stimulants, bio pesticides along with natural enzymes, throughout the world.
Global Agricultural Enzymes Market was valued at 354.78 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 759.79 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2021 to 2027. In this study, 2020 has been considered as the base year and 2021 to 2027 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Agriculture Enzymes.
This report researches the worldwide Agriculture Enzymes market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Agriculture Enzymes breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- China National Chemical
- Greenmax Agrotech
- Stoller USA
- Agri Life
- Ab Enzymes
- Camson BioTechnologies
- Greenmax Agrotech
Agricultural Enzymes Market, By Product Type
- Soil fertility products
- Growth enhancing products
Agricultural Enzymes Market, By Type
Agricultural Enzymes Market, By Crop Type
- Cereals & grains
- Fruits & vegetables
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Turfs & ornamentals
Agriculture Enzymes Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Agriculture Enzymes Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Agriculture Enzymes capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Agriculture Enzymes manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Agriculture Enzymes:
History Year: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2021 to 2027
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2020 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.