A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to impact the behavior of the receiving individuals
Increasing adoption of integrated pest management practices for sustainable agriculture, less toxicity to both the environment and human health is expected to further push the demand for agricultural pheromones across the globe. Furthermore, High demand for quality produce, reduction of agricultural production costs and high profitability cultivation is expected to propel the demand for agricultural pheromones.
Global Agricultural Pheromones market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2027, from xx Million US$ in 2020, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2020 has been considered as the base year and 2021 to 2027 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Agricultural Pheromones.
This report researches the worldwide Agricultural Pheromones market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Agricultural Pheromones breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Russell IPM
- ISCA Technologies
- Bedoukian Research
- Troy Biosciences
- Laboratorios Agrochem
- Pacific Biocontrol
Agricultural Pheromones Breakdown Data by Type
- Sex Pheromones
- Aggregation Pheromones
Agricultural Pheromones Breakdown Data by Application
- Field Crops
- Fruit & Nuts
- Vegetable Crops
Agricultural Pheromones Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Agricultural Pheromones Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Agricultural Pheromones capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Agricultural Pheromones manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Agricultural Pheromones:
History Year: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2021 to 2027
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2020 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.